Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So here it is. Two days before the official WOW judging and I’m the token “intern” observer for the secret wine judging of more than 150 Southern Oregon Wines. Yippee! I won the privilege thanks to the 1st annual WOW Festival Internship Youtube video contest.

So, what have I done to prepare? I’ve practiced spitting, and I think I’ve got the stream narrow enough to minimize any splatter on the judges jackets.

Thank God I found about that perfume is a BIG NO NO when attending a wine judging! I can just imagine those judges scoffing.. HOW DARE THIS NOVICE MUDDLE OUR SUPER OLE FACTORY SENSES WITH THE ESSENCE OF JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM! That would not have been a good foot to start on.

As I understand it, I’ve pretty much got to keep my uneducated opinions to myself and remember this isn't about ME. This is about Southern Oregon Wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment